Monday, November 9, 2009

All hail jeebus: The return of drummies



Two weeks ago, I did the worm into my local TJs and was shocked by what was in the freezer section: Drummets. Believe it or not, drummies have returned to my local Trader Joes.


At first, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. After all, I dream about the return of drummies maybe 3 or 4 times a week. After bashing my foot with the shopping cart, I was convinced it was real. I snapped up 3 boxes -- that's all my freezer has room for -- and quickly carted to the front, keeping a close eye on fellow shoppers that would be all too eager to steal my drummies. Thankfully, no one tried to steal them. I wouldn't have thought twice about smacking a small child across the elbow if it had attempted to even touch the boxes of deliciousness.

My new concern is this: how long until TJs takes my precious away again? It was what, Feb 2009, when the drummies disappeared. Now, they mysteriously return 9 months later with zero fanfare. Should I stock up like it's WW3 or should I tempt fate and only maintain a 3 box on hand supply?

No comments:

Post a Comment